Monday, February 2

Snowed In

We got snow!

The most in 15 years apparently.

It started last night and still hasnt stopped.

Heres some pics from last night...





And from this morning...its still going. 







So basically, there was NO public transport as Nick found out at the train station tomorrow. 

So unless we decide to walk 10 miles to work and 10 miles back...that was the only way we were gonna get into London.

I sent my boss a text (he never got back to me but I assumed he was taking advantage of the day off as well.)

My text said "FYI This is the most at home Ive ever felt! Except in Canada, our transport works in the snow! So unless I walk 20 miles to work I cant get in today. I hope my text reaches u among everyone elses."

I still havent heard back from him but I do know he lives farther out than I do so I think were all screwed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW that is totally looking like PG...! really gives you that homey feeling, eh???

MUM