Monday, July 21

Plants...again

I thought I would put my plants on display...again, mostly for me to keep a fun diary and for you, the viewers. Every week there seems to be something different happening with them.

So heres my lavender bush that cropped up. I know their in season because of the lavender fields around the corner from me just opened...oh, and of course, from the ones in my back yard!



So I had to handpick them and put them in a jar on my table.



...If the slugs dont get these.



My Indoor Mini's


My "new" strawberry plant....and it actually has ripe strawbs on it. Now, is the dilemma of what to do with them.



My dwarf sunflower that the slugs almost demolished before I got to them. They only seem to like the real pretty ones.



And drum roll please.....

My Oak Bonsai Tree. The joy of my life. Im being really careful with this one. Its already 8 yrs old. A good one to start out with if your new to Bonsai's. I know I have a lot to learn with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking very nice. Esp the bonsai (I'm extremely jealous of the pot - can't find one anywhere in town. And I have been searching HIGH AND LOW!)

mandy