Monday, July 21

Portsmouth

We drove down to Portsmouth on Saturday to a baby blessing. I only drank 3 beers coz they were making me feel kinda funny due to the antibiotics I had been taking for a stupid infection. Bad idea with the drink. 3am I woke up with a stomach ache and ended up being sick in the toilet. And then on sunday, felt really hungover! What a gyp!

I guess Kim had it worse off with a few too many white wines and ended up being sick in the car 3x on the way back! I ended up babysitting Samuel while the boys played football on sunday.

Heres the kid himself



3 out of the 5 sisters



Kim, Terry & Samuel. They just got engaged 2 weeks ago!!



And yours truly with the love of my life.



Des, Christine (on the right) and Kim and Uncle Stuart (Chris' twin brother)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Samuel is SO cute!! Look at all that hair!!!!!

mandy