Monday, December 1

Forgive? AND Forget??

So everything seems to have blown over since I cancelled my venue. Stupid thing is now though that she has booked a restaurant on the Sat for just the family (the immediate family) and then says Nick can meet up with his friends afterwards. So I basically could have kept my venue on the Sat and she could done the family dinner on the friday. I still dont know if Im getting my £100 back.

Anyway...we (I) drove Des to the airport on Sat so I had to spend Sat night with her and not a word was spoken about the party fiasco from either of us. Not even an apology! I guess she doesnt think she owes me one. At least all of Nicks friends were on my side about it saying Christine was being absolutely ridiculous.



Phew. It seems to be all over now but even if the rule 'Forgive & Forget' comes to mind, I dont think Ill be forgetting this little ordeal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you don't get your 100 back you should send her a bill!!!!

MUM