Thursday, December 4

Revenge Is Sweet

The more I think about this the more angry it has been making me.

We all need to move on!

Christine is still texting me about Nicks Bday! She keeps on changing her plans. Now she says she has the place booked in Crystal Palace. Last I heard this was a semi-private room for 30 people and you have to book for dinner.

What she doesnt realize is that the difference between Nick being 18 and 30 is that she called all his friends and invited them for his 18th. For his 30th, she has to depend on me to contact his friends plus all their girlfriends because she doesnt know who they are! I shouldve refused to help her but I guess I was raised properly and have respect for others.

I had to speak to Kim about it and Christine is giving her a hard time! Kim thinks Nicks Dad should be invited to Nicks Birthday. Christine doesnt. See said and I quote, "He didnt care about Nick then, why should he now?" And basically this is about her not wanting to be at the same table as Nicks Dad! And since shes made the booking, she cant change it so Nicks Dad cant come now. Quote unquote.

Im tempted to go behind her back and invite his Dad&family and surprise Christine so that she has to cancel her booking at the last minute! Very immature and Nick doesnt deserve this I know, but 2 can play this game.

Im sure Nick would want his Dad to be there for his birthday and Im sure Billy would want to be there for his sons 30th. I cant believe Christine is being so selfish about this and shouting at Kim and not thinking about Nick. Apparently its all about her. Maybe she thought she, noone else, suffered enough giving birth to him. Kim had this same problem with Samuels 1st Bday, Christine & Des wanted to be there and so did Billy & Ali. Chris said that she wouldnt go to it if Billy was going to be there! In the end, they both turned up and it was fine. Everyone got along like mature adults. Now the same thing is happening with Nicks Bday.

Why do Nick and Samuel get the brunt of it and Kim is always in the middle??

Anyway, Kim said that she had enough and hung up on her and then Chris called back like nothing had happened.

This is really bizarre behaviour.

Its like she wants Nick all to herself and hasnt even acknowledged the fact that he has a Father and a serious girlfriend that he will eventually marry and have a family with!

So Ive gone and called his Dad and asked what they are doing that weekend and apparently they plan to come down for it! (Because I originally invited them when I was doing the planning.) So christine is going to have to squeeze them in somehow. Ill forewarn her once Billy gets back to me if hes bringing the girls or not but Im feeling a twinge of nasty revenge.

It would be so nice to turn around to her and tell her that from now on, I'll be planning Nicks birthdays and everything else having to with Nick.

I guess I will get my surprise in the end!

You'd think we were all adults here.

2 comments:

schmooot said...

zed you make my head hurt

me and m said...

wow....guess you could say the s#** hit the fan!