Friday, January 2

A Brand New Year

Well, last month has been pretty busy. Nicks Birthday was a success. We had my party on friday which everyone went home at 11:30! (Nick wasnt happy). Saturday was dinner in Crystal Palace with Christine. Sunday we drove down to Poole to visit Nicks Dad except unfortunately I caught a bug and was making a couple trips to the washroom over the next couple of days. Of course Nicks Dad thought I was pregnant! Mind you, everything I do makes him think Im pregnant so I just laugh it off by this point. Nick also had a really bad chest infection.

Mike & Mandy arrived on tuesday, Mom arrived Xmas Eve, Xmas day came and went. The whole week after was pretty busy alternating between London & Croydon days out.

New Years was brought in with a bang. A small one, but still a bang. 

Now were all just chilling out, enjoying the weekend and back to work on monday. Bleh.

So Happy New Year all!! 

1 comment:

GraceeJ said...

Happy New Year Zoeanna!!!