Saturday, September 6

Plant update!

Plant update for those who might care a little bit.

Here is my bonsai. Doing well I must say...



Remember my little tomato plant?? (july 22nd)



I left it a little too late in the season but finally put it in the shed and the little tycoon is huge. But I doubt it will bear me fruit. Maybe next year Ill try some baby tomatoes instead of big boys.



This is my cool little venus fly traps Im growing from seed thanks to my little bro. If you can see on the bottom left, Ive got 2 little sprouts! How exciting!



These seem to be the only ones flowering lately. Their nice to watch.



And alas my rose bush is back to being alive! Id say it should last through winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! I care!!!

Looks like your bonsai needs a little pruning. Where did he get venus fly trap seeds? I WANT ONE!!

Mandy