Tuesday, October 14

Fall back...

I am so not looking forward to turning the clocks back at the end of this month. Im dreading it. Darker days darker nights. the only good thing is its darker in the morning and is no nice to sleep...also harder to get out of bed but we'll ignore that part.
The best thing about fall is the colour change. Its so beautiful!


This is what I get to pass on my way to and from the train station every day.

I also forgot to put the cutest picture of the neice and the nephew!



Karis was caressing his face for the longest time. I dont think Samuel knew what to do about it!


So since this is picture day...My responsible boyfriend irons 5 shirts and polishes his shoes every sunday night. Since he is riding his bike to work, he takes a change of clothes to him after he showers at work. So as not to get it wrinkled....


He actually folded this himself. I must say...it was undeniably perfect.

And just one more pic of the cutest and most favoritest little girl of all time...

1 comment:

me and m said...

haha - Love the pics! The fall colours are beautiful! And that little girl is possibly the cutest girl in the world!! (I'm slightly biased)
When is the time change?